Friday, September 14, 2007

Rest In Peace, Jezzy King

This site has been put up as a little place to say goodbye to Jezzy. Below are some pictures from her funeral and in the future we will be posting fun pictures and stories from her life. Thanks for the approximately 20 years, Jez!



Bradley, Sidney, and LaDene digging a grave out in the pasture under one of the oak trees by tractor light.
Pallbearers carrying Jezzy in her casket out for the ride to the gravesite.
Jezzy's last golf cart ride into the pasture.
She was buried with her red blanket, a piece of cheese, and the roses. Her doggie ghost can chase squirrels out of that oak tree forever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for putting this up, Martha. Those of us who were not there due to other complicating factors (like a 24" UHaul somewhere in in upstate NY) appreciate it very much. And I'm sure Rod will have a story or two...

Anonymous said...

Oops - gotta get these non-metric thingies straight. I guess it was a 24' UHaul :-)

keri k said...

oh...I'm so sad to hear this! little jezzie. thankfully she had a long, loved dog-life - I'm glad I got a chance to see her over the years, as other dogs came and unfortunately went...and always that 'a-woo-woo-woo!' bark.

Unknown said...

Oh Jezzy, that bacon grease finally done you in.

Unknown said...

You will be sorely missed. You were the model dog, who changed my feelings about small dogs. We'll see you in the sweet bye and bye.